TTR Rear Sway Bar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not delete, in the mean time, "lock" We are fine with this.

In the mean time, he could have stated it was progress and everyone would have believed him.

This is true and I agree, this thread should be locked as it has run amuck on serverissues.net Thus I am locking it.

If anyone has an issue with this please PM myself or another mod/admin, the issue will be discussed amongst the staff here at CCF.

In the mean time Aaron, please be aggressive in your investigation as it should be your perogative to clear TTR's name of this accusation.

To the community, please do not sprout other threads on this subject, give TTR the benefit of the doubt in this matter.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with this for now, if someone has PROOF that it is a TTR bar, or if there are other verifiable cases of this then please pm site staff AFTER TALKING WITH AARON AT TTR. This way we can keep everyone in the loop

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
posted on behalf of TTR

It was just PROVEN it is NOT the bar, it is the end welded plates.

They either were welded on wrong the first place, or are cold and are not right. More and more we think about it, looks like they maybe welded on wrong in the first place as normally a cold welld will crack.

We asked the OP to return the item, and he can have a credit or a new revised unit. We need to find if the plates are bent. If the tabs were welded on wrong in the first place, there is no need for a revised bar, as they are fine.

If anyone else has/finds an issue with your TTR sway bar, please let us know, we will resolve it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso