ttr sway bar and trans bushings

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i just got the ttr sway bar trans bushings in the mail... man they do gud powder coating wrk...anyways the sway bar is sick.. handles like a commpletely different car... nd the trans bushing are great to.. the shift feel solid... but DAMMMM these things make the car vibrate HARD lol.. i feel bad putting my kid in the car :rofl: two the thumbs for ttr

Reaction score
so i just got the ttr sway bar trans bushings in the mail... man they do gud powder coating wrk...anyways the sway bar is sick.. handles like a commpletely different car... nd the trans bushing are great to.. the shift feel solid... but DAMMMM these things make the car vibrate HARD lol.. i feel bad putting my kid in the car :rofl: two the thumbs for ttr

Thanks! We have a very large powder coating system, great quality!

Thanks again for the positive comments!

2nd poster... It is the rear bar, we recomment the Eibach front sway bar with the rear TTR bar.

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! We have a very large powder coating system, great quality!

Thanks again for the positive comments!

2nd poster... It is the rear bar, we recomment the Eibach front sway bar with the rear TTR bar.

of course this is the first time i dealt directly w/ ttr (aaron) and it was a great experience... will the vibrations die down after a while ?

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
not really into handling but I will def be looking into trans and motor mounts from TTR,I hear nothing but good things about you guys

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not really into handling but I will def be looking into trans and motor mounts from TTR,I hear nothing but good things about you guys

yea this is my first suspension mod besides springs but the sway bar makes the car fun as hell to drive

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso