Turbo oil drain size?

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whats the thread size and pitch for the oil drain on a garrett gt2860rs.I know where the drain line hooks into is a AN fitting but what size is the part that threads into the turbo?

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
it might be.I really dont wanna pull the turbo:/.The drain hose has a small leak and no one sells the exact hose so im trying to find fittings that will fit so i can make my own.

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
on the bottom fitting where the hose meets the AN fitting,not where the 2 thread in but right where the hose is crimped into the AN fitting

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh ok. so you're sure it's not the threads cause that can get tricky. a/n fittings are pretty solid but when it comes to 1/8" pipe thread things can get messy. i guess you have an angled adapter to a/n then the hose to the pan? honestly dude you need to keep that snail properly lubed or you know what happens. i'd just go get another a/n line.

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats the problem I cant find one and it goes from the turbo,to the hose,then the AN to NPT into the crank girdle not the oil pan.and its the hose thats leaking not the where the threads are,I checked like a caazillion times lol.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool man, yeah i forgot the tap was on the girdle. if i saw a picture i'd know what you mean. too many fittings lol. but yeah pretty simple man i'm sure you can figure this one out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso