Twin Turbo?

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never said twincharging was less realistic, just that it wasn't MORE realistic... so don't put words in my mouth.

Just because no one makes a kit to Twin Turbo a Cobalt, and/or no one has done it... doesn't mean its less Realistic. Maybe you should look up the words you are using in a Dictionary. Both can be done on just about any car. Just because someone makes a kit to do one of them doesn't mean the other one is any less realistic. As I said in the other post... practicality comes into play here... not realism.

Open your mind before you open your mouth.

damn i've been told off

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, what are you views on a supercharger?

They suck, imo...

But all the goodies can be obtained rather cheaply to S/C a 2.2L or 2.4L... which can make it a practical decision. Turbocharging isn't always the cheapest... but it can be done rather cheaply.

damn i've been told off

discuss.gif

Its okay.

:hands:

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They suck, imo...

But all the goodies can be obtained rather cheaply to S/C a 2.2L or 2.4L... which can make it a practical decision. Turbocharging isn't always the cheapest... but it can be done rather cheaply.

discuss.gif

Its okay.

:hands:

truth...but to all the turbo newbs...dont go cheap..i went cheap and it ended up costin me way more in the long run. i ended up upgrading everything eventually. only thing cheap i got is my 60 trim turbo which actually is doin very well with the amount of boost im running thru it. still has minimal shaft play still not leaking oil still just doing good all around, but i will be upgrading to a precision 6262 when i get $1000

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
superchargers you can get from forum members. turbochargers you can get from a lot of places online like a ZZP kit, horse power freaks, etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie