Twin Turbo?

reyesa21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know if this has already been talked about on here or not but is it possible to twin turbo a cobalt?

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anything is possible, there was a guy in canada that was going to do that.... i havent seen his build thread on css in a looong time. im ip banned so i cant see find it anymore. the question isnt is it possible? it's can you do it....

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------
[YT]-JiSt91kXzg&NR=1[/YT]

reyesa21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well some people have told me that there isnt enough room in a cobalt in order to put two in. and i know it not cheap lol and can you tell me exactly how a twin turbo works? like big and small and what not. i dont know much about turbos

reyesa21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay i get it more but which set up is better? the parrallel twin turbo or sequential turbo??

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no need to do it and if u had the money to do itg u wouldnt ask. ud just do it.

reyesa21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i know about the money, i understand that. i jus want to know which one would b better whn i get one or if it is jus better to jus do one turbo. like i said i dont know much about turbos

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go read some of the turbo basic threads over in the Forced Induction section of the forum. Personally there isn't much use for having multiple turbos on a small motor like these, especially with all the technology advances with turbos. Though I wouldnt mind having a variable vane turbo. mmmm

Fluffy, you talking about Rod(Victory_red_SS)? Heres a link to his current progress with the project, has his own website right now too with info about the status and history. http://www.chevycobaltforum.com/forum/f55/victory_red_ss-projects-short-version-2986/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie