Twin Turbo?

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just dont go WOT. i learned my lesson. i also learned go slow around turns, i made a turn from a stop sign one morning headed to work, back end whipped around and i was sideways driftin and a bus was coming straight at me, god musta been with me that day cause my car caught traction and got out the way just in time

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
just dont go WOT. i learned my lesson. i also learned go slow around turns, i made a turn from a stop sign one morning headed to work, back end whipped around and i was sideways driftin and a bus was coming straight at me, god musta been with me that day cause my car caught traction and got out the way just in time

FWD lost rear traction? I could see it under braking but not accel. I remember the good ol days of drifting my 1975 yota pickup w/ 90hp w00t

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i may have bent the corner a little too hard and turned sharp or somethin. i cant really remember, i just remember the car went sideways and a bus was coming. knowin me i was prolly doin somethin dumb as hell

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its impressive what can happen when you put a properly sized turbo on your car.

Also means full TQ at 3500, in snow not so good.

Don't floor it and you'll be fine. :lol:

i may have bent the corner a little too hard and turned sharp or somethin. i cant really remember, i just remember the car went sideways and a bus was coming. knowin me i was prolly doin somethin dumb as hell

Or your rear tires were bald. Haha. A lot of people don't seem to understand that you can get away with bald rears in the Spring/Summer/Fall... but in the winter, you need 4 good tires.

Wingless&slamed

Reaction score
So the reason you did loose it in the rear was no tire tread bet make sure and keep the deeper treaded tires on the rear in winter to stop that from happening you can control the front not the rear feel me!

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Also thanks for this post its helping me a hella bunch for what I wanna do

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais