Vancouver, BC get together

09-cobalt-lt

Reaction score
hey I'm new on this site but I'm on a couple others and I was trying to set up a little get together type thing start of september (6,12, or 13 not too sure exactly which) and was wondering if anyone was in the area... It's not just cobalts, I'm just trying to get a bunch of car guys(or girls). lemme know if your interested(oh and I have an 09 Cobalt lt!)

09-cobalt-lt

Reaction score
so the date is set for the 12th. plan is to go check out victory red ss's rwd cobalt project

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
if its on a sunday, and i can get the special license to get across the border...then im down :lol:

09-cobalt-lt

Reaction score
problem is the guy with the rwd balt has to make arrangements and he doesn't think he can do it sunday so we were lookin at saturday... Ill see what he says though

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if its on a sunday, and i can get the special license to get across the border...then im down :lol:
Come on Tom, what kind of excuse is that??? You were supposed to have already got you and Mel those licences. :emotions122::emotions122:
problem is the guy with the rwd balt has to make arrangements and he doesn't think he can do it sunday so we were lookin at saturday... Ill see what he says though

I am confirming tomorrow (Wed) that the shop will open up to allow me to have the car available. The apprentice was a bit un-enthusiastic but I will to bribe him. I will confirm the 12th or 13th as some people prefer a Sunday.

By that time I will also have the DD running and at the meet. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso