We need to DELETE these ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, i saw it on youtube once..anime is gay to me but i thought that one was funny.

Mark Shenker

Reaction score
What Jesus will do?

I registered about 1 week ago. I wrote a message to administrator that I would like to be a vendor of this forum and asked several question about the rules etc... But still didn't get any response. So now I don't think that I want to be a vendor/member of this forum where administrators ignoring other participants. Poor communication! And how do you think you will make this forum more popular if there is no help? You need to think about how to attract people, but not about how to delete them. You may delete me cause now I'm not interested in your forum! :think:

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I registered about 1 week ago. I wrote a message to administrator that I would like to be a vendor of this forum and asked several question about the rules etc... But still didn't get any response. So now I don't think that I want to be a vendor/member of this forum where administrators ignoring other participants. Poor communication! And how do you think you will make this forum more popular if there is no help? You need to think about how to attract people, but not about how to delete them. You may delete me cause now I'm not interested in your forum! :think:

1. This forum is in no way deleting people because of inactivity. We already addressed the OP in this thread.

2. PM Shaggy because Cobalt Tom has been busy the past couple of weeks. If not, PM one of the Mods to help you. The list to every single Moderator and Admin of this forum are in this link.

3. I'm sorry that you are no longer going to be part of this forum and I'm sorry that you weren't PM'd back, but please next time PM a mod or another admin (if there is a next time) to get your situation resolved. Instead of ranting on an old thread.

Thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso