Welcome our newest Preferred Vendor!

Reaction score
Thank you all :Rock on:

I should have a oem style lip in cf available soon, along with interior A pillars and gage bezel surround with two pods.

In the meantime if there are any overlay parts people want done ( like the silver painted interior parts) - I'm happy to do those for you.

I use real 3K or 6K twill weave carbon fiber, clear epoxy resin, and 2K urethane clear coat on top to prevent the parts from getting sun faided. The cf is permanently bonded to the part and once done it looks like an actuall cf part, not a stick on cf part.

I would like ( but it's up to the customer ) to do an interior overlay special.. all silver dash parts ( 3 of them i believe) and Left and Right door switch panels for $350. Return shipping of the customer parts is included.

Also if anyone has a front grill they want overlaid i'm willing to do those.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

The silver parts would be:

The bezel that goes around the a/c controls and stereo; the piece that goes around the headlight switch on the dash; The silver piece on the dash left of the stereo bezel; the piece above the glovebox; two door switch plates; and the two pieces that cover the switches on the steering wheel.

Last edited:

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all :Rock on:

I should have a oem style lip in cf available soon, along with interior A pillars and gage bezel surround with two pods.

In the meantime if there are any overlay parts people want done ( like the silver painted interior parts) - I'm happy to do those for you.

I use real 3K or 6K twill weave carbon fiber, clear epoxy resin, and 2K urethane clear coat on top to prevent the parts from getting sun faided. The cf is permanently bonded to the part and once done it looks like an actuall cf part, not a stick on cf part.

I would like ( but it's up to the customer ) to do an interior overlay special.. all silver dash parts ( 3 of them i believe) and Left and Right door switch panels for $350. Return shipping of the customer parts is included.

Also if anyone has a front grill they want overlaid i'm willing to do those.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

The silver parts would be:

The bezel that goes around the a/c controls and stereo; the piece that goes around the headlight switch on the dash; The silver piece on the dash left of the stereo bezel; the piece above the glovebox; two door switch plates; and the two pieces that cover the switches on the steering wheel.

i wont take offense to that. ha ha

welcome, and good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie