western canada cobalt meet 2010

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
no the other one was old. it was made before we made a seperate section for canada, so i put it there

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, now i get it lol :p

Hey Steve, if I'm on the list take me off :( unless I get the Balt transplant done b4 the meet I don't think I want to go.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's just not the same without Torque Monkey...............ever since the accident I've been stuck in a dream-like-state waiting to wake up from this nightmare but the reality is that I fucked myself over, my life will never be the same.

dude get over it. i know you lost your care and i'm sorry that happened to you but it was a car, you can't stop living your life because you lost a car. there will be others

Acey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh I dunno if I can justify driving out to Vancouver. But I'm considering it.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
where you from acey?

he's being LAZY!!!!!! He's in Lethbridge lol and HE BETTER GO IF I DO!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

dude get over it. i know you lost your care and i'm sorry that happened to you but it was a car, you can't stop living your life because you lost a car. there will be others

come talk to me about that when it happens to you k? And FYI my life has been on the downfall for about a year now, basically life took a giant shit on me and I'm still trying to clean everything up, my life will be standing still for quite some time and there is **** all I can do about it.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he's being LAZY!!!!!! He's in Lethbridge lol and HE BETTER GO IF I DO!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

come talk to me about that when it happens to you k? And FYI my life has been on the downfall for about a year now, basically life took a giant shit on me and I'm still trying to clean everything up, my life will be standing still for quite some time and there is **** all I can do about it.

nathan i know all of this. i've been there. but you can't let it keep you down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso