What do you all want to see on this site?

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everyone flood youtube.

thats what i been trying to do to get our site out there

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when dman gets our vid done we can all vote the shit out of it to get it to the top of the youtube list

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Until we get more members posting on here and become MORE active, then it will be considered.

FYI, there is more than enough posting in the random chat thread, I think we have already gotten to the point where a chat room would be useful and the Admin here needs to seriously consider it.

Last edited:

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
FYI, there is more than enough posting in the random chat thread, I think we have already gotten to the point where a chat room would be useful and the Admin here needs to seriously consider it.

That's not what I meant.

The admin's already know about this idea and is more than receptive into seeing this happen.

Shaggy said it once & he will say it again, He would like more posts in this forum and sub sections. Not just "the Lounge".

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
That's not what I meant.

The admin's already know about this idea and is more than receptive into seeing this happen.

Shaggy said it once & he will say it again, He would like more posts in this forum and sub sections. Not just "the Lounge".

but isn't this forum powered by the ppl not the admin? so shouldn't the admin listen to the ppl if they are asking for a simple chat room? I'm just saying, the majority of ppl would most likely enjoy a chat room on here and I think if the majority do want a chat room they should be able to get one here. Am i sorta making sense?

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
but isn't this forum powered by the ppl not the admin? so shouldn't the admin listen to the ppl if they are asking for a simple chat room? I'm just saying, the majority of ppl would most likely enjoy a chat room on here and I think if the majority do want a chat room they should be able to get one here. Am i sorta making sense?

You're making complete sense.

He just wants to make the post count in the automotive sections to get more active in that area.

Coming from him, if we create a chat box on this forum, people will never bother as much in other sections.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
You're making complete sense.

He just wants to make the post count in the automotive sections to get more active in that area.

Coming from him, if we create a chat box on this forum, people will never bother as much in other sections.

again, i don't see the problem, less clutter, better organized......yes? I think this forum needs a full re-organization, IMHO.

wait......chat box? no no not a chat box that refreshes on the forum page or main page, a separate chat room entirely.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso