What do you all want to see on this site?

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
again, i don't see the problem, less clutter, better organized......yes? I think this forum needs a full re-organization, IMHO.

Try this:

Chat box takes away from forum posts.

If you take away forum posts, you take out our post per day ratio and make it smaller.

If you do that, then we become just another small car forum on the search engines.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Try this:

Chat box takes away from forum posts.

If you take away forum posts, you take out our post per day ratio and make it smaller.

If you do that, then we become just another small car forum on the search engines.

edited my last post but u missed it, not a chat box, gawd no, a separate chat room entirely, completely separate from the forum section and main page, it would be a Tab that goes up top by "userCP".

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
edited my last post but u missed it, not a chat box, gawd no, a separate chat room entirely, completely separate from the forum section and main page, it would be a Tab that goes up top by "userCP".

That would be something new that no one ever suggested.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
That would be something new that no one ever suggested.

lol that's what i'm trying to suggest, it would make it so much easier to help newbs out, i remember how i felt trying to get answers on a forum when i have a serious problem with my vehicle, chat rooms made it 10x easier to communicate. Otherwise the forum threads are awesome, just need that extra option for faster communication for those who might want that.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol that's what i'm trying to suggest, it would make it so much easier to help newbs out, i remember how i felt trying to get answers on a forum when i have a serious problem with my vehicle, chat rooms made it 10x easier to communicate. Otherwise the forum threads are awesome, just need that extra option for faster communication for those who might want that.

lol, we'll chill out with the spamming and just get over it and post ONE thread on it. :rofl:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Right, and we get that part. But then we have different people coming on asking the same questions because the stuff thats already been answered isn't cataloged.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
lol, we'll chill out with the spamming and just get over it and post ONE thread on it. :rofl:

Spamming is long since over, soon as my original thread was changed back I stopped and went back to fix what I could. I will make a mess so that my point gets across to the person who didn't understand the first time but I always make the effort to clean up after because nobody else on here needs to see that crap.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Right, and we get that part. But then we have different people coming on asking the same questions because the stuff thats already been answered isn't cataloged.

Shall i nominate myself to re-organize things? I can start picking through the forum and make new threads with old info but turn them into sticky threads. We also need a DIY section specifically a tab on the top for DIY, I am more than happy to help out in anyway possible, i want this forum to get bigger and be better than fail.net ever was. I know from another forum I posted on in the past that the DIY section with a tab at the top is a wonderful thing. Just a matter of picking through the info and organizing it.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
IMO when CCF.com first started a DIY section would not have worked well and gotten lost/forgotten, same with a full chat room, but we have enough members now and if we all pitched in we could make a really really nice DIY section and have the chat room to use as help with organizing the DIY section.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Go ahead if you want.

Just PM me when you're done.

I think a combination of a DIY section followed with sticky threads at the bottom of each DIY would be a very good thing for this forum, IMHO..........how bout a do up a few DIY's and post them up for you and the other moderators/admin to look over, if you like it vote yes to have a DIY section made. A chat room would be nice too but I know a DIY section would be more useful ATM.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Idea to help add on to that chat room idea, if there was a way to log that chat and post it up in a thread as a conventional forum thread I would definetly like that a lot. Would help out quite a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso