What do you all want to see on this site?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So tell me more about the DIY section. Do you just want to setup a new forum section named DIY?

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
So tell me more about the DIY section. Do you just want to setup a new forum section named DIY?

It would be a tab at the top of the page beside "FAQ" and "My Posts" there is room there for it. Not a new forum section, a seperate page that is a list of all DIY's, rating on how hard they are, approx time it takes, and then it would have another page in that shows the DIY and at the bottom a link to the "how-to" thread it is posted from, that way if u have questions you can post them there but if not the DIY look really presentable and easy to read/print ect, just a blank page more or less with only the DIY, links below are good example of what it should look like when completed and give u a general idea what i'm trying to do. I think it's easier to look at that list than search thru 5 different how-to sections. It's a full list of everything with easy access, any updates can be added fairly easily as well if someone has a problem and wants to warn everyone they might encounter it while doing that project.

http://www.elantragtclub.com/id126.html
http://www.elantragtclub.com/id522.html

It makes it much easier for printing a how-to if your working on a project, and i think it looks so much better than how-to threads, the how-to thread is still important for ppl to ask questions but you wouldn't have to post all the pics in the thread, making it less cluttered.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm. I think there maybe a mod for vb for that type of stuff. I will need to look.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
borat-high-five.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso