What do you use to clean your balt..

AAS G5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You refering to a random orbital or rotary? I have both the random works but not as quickly as the rotary. IF you want a random orbital go to Griotsgarage.com its a really nice unit and has bigger motor than Portercable. If you looking for a rotary then I would go with Milwaukee or Makita. I had my Milwaukee for 15 years of auto detailing and it still works like new. Then get the Meguiars Professional line of products you wont be dissapointed!

Tyrone Biggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You refering to a random orbital or rotary? I have both the random works but not as quickly as the rotary. IF you want a random orbital go to Griotsgarage.com its a really nice unit and has bigger motor than Portercable. If you looking for a rotary then I would go with Milwaukee or Makita. I had my Milwaukee for 15 years of auto detailing and it still works like new. Then get the Meguiars Professional line of products you wont be dissapointed!

Thanks for the info.

G5tunerguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like simple green products i use

outside
simple green carwash soap

use cotton mitt

bug sponge for tough stuff
simple green automotive degreaser-on rims tires inside the fender wells- stuff does everything tar,grease,brake dust, if you spray it on your wheels you can see it lifting the dirt out of the tires as it runs off.

5sqft premium leather chamois

Turtle wax F21 nano tech formula

havent clay barred yet

Inside

Armor ALL all purpose cleaner- NO SHINE- NO GREASY RESIDUE

Windex or whatever on the windows

raisinbran88

Reaction score
cleeaaann

i used to be a meguiars fan...recently tried the new turtle wax ice, in combo with the new turtle wax ice was soap....works awesome...the wax leaves no residue on plastics, doesnt get stuck in small crevices, it isnt messy, all around great shine. price isnt horrible. i usually go to the carwash when its not busy and just use my own bucket and microfiber mit so i can take my time. drying, i use california water blade to get the most off the quickest to avoid spotting, then touch it up with dry microfiber towels...hasnt failed me yet!

BTW do NOT waste money on those expensive cans of armor all tire foam...just buy the plain ol' armor all spray, and get a rag that can get dirty. your tires still get dark, stay clean, and you dont spend a fortune on those cans that dont last very long!

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i used to be a meguiars fan...recently tried the new turtle wax ice, in combo with the new turtle wax ice was soap....works awesome...the wax leaves no residue on plastics, doesnt get stuck in small crevices, it isnt messy, all around great shine. price isnt horrible. i usually go to the carwash when its not busy and just use my own bucket and microfiber mit so i can take my time. drying, i use california water blade to get the most off the quickest to avoid spotting, then touch it up with dry microfiber towels...hasnt failed me yet!

BTW do NOT waste money on those expensive cans of armor all tire foam...just buy the plain ol' armor all spray, and get a rag that can get dirty. your tires still get dark, stay clean, and you dont spend a fortune on those cans that dont last very long!
gooood call!!!

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not even going to get into it with products but i wash mine right before sunset and then use a californa jelly blade to get most of the water off then pull it in the garage to do the rest

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup