what it do world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats good CCF? some of you might know me from the other site, for those of you who dont my name is Antonio, ill be 22 august 30th and im from the Fairfield California. currenty stationed in Dover Delaware and boy does it suck. i own a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LS. for mods looks in my sig. Im still learning about cobalts but during my year and a half of owning mine ive learned a thing or 2 so if you got questions go ahead and ask if i dont got the answer i can find you the answer.

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, michael jacksons birthday. which is also the same day as my friend stephen..bastard is a day older then me

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

lol, you know you got michael jacksons birthday??? my friend stephens is on the same day, bastard is a day older then me

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, you know yours is the same day as michael jacksons? and my friend stephen, bastard is a day older then me

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

i got a friend who has the same first name as me and same birthday, but hes a year younger

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, i found out when i was around 10 or so, parents gave me a book with august birthdays in it, celebritites mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts