what suspension do i have

Cobalt_SSTuner

Reaction score
yea, its input, but idk how relevant it was lol. Its like everybody is comparing green apples and I come in with a red one. Oh well lol.

Yea I love my sportlines. I really want koni's next.

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have progress springs, looks sweet, i have a few albums on here. but will be going coilovers REAL SOON!

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so all i would need to run cobalt springs is number six on the first pic and number 11 in the second?

cobaltspringperch.gif

cobaltspringperch2.gif

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i added it up and its gonna be about 1000 for the fe5 conversion w/ springs
so i decided to go with these even tho i wish they were lower(goin for the hailceasar drop) hey kane u ask ur uncle bout me getting my seats done? o and if i add fe5 shocks/struts will it drop it any more?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories o and kane do u still wanna swap headlights?

Last edited:

Aikidoshadow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i added it up and its gonna be about 1000 for the fe5 conversion w/ springs
so i decided to go with these even tho i wish they were lower(goin for the hailceasar drop) hey kane u ask ur uncle bout me getting my seats done? o and if i add fe5 shocks/struts will it drop it any more?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories o and kane do u still wanna swap headlights?

Why bother with the balt springs? Unless you wanted sportlines? Just get some good drop springs, the new FE5 dampners and reuse your old ION strut top hat. $500 done.
You will not get the same exact drop that ceasar had since you drive the ION. I had B&Gs and the ass sags after a while. The drops are different between balts and IONs.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais