wheel bearing

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
replaced my wheel bearing finally, went to have the dealership do it, i bought the GMPP extended warranty, 5yr, 72,000miles...finally got to use it, funny thing is, now i have to go back to use it again lol..."service airbag" is on, and the passenger side airbag is off even though someone is sitting in it, will turn on than off after a minute or 2, had to take a video bc it doesnt always do it.

got to say the new wheel bearing is awesome i feel like im driving a normal car again, before it was so bad...really it was...if i was talking to someone in the passenger seat i had to almost shout to go over the tire noise...all is cost was my deductable, whcih was 1/3the cost of a wheel bearing lol, and the dealer let me take the car back until i can come back in to get the airbag issue looked at, leftthe ticket open so i only pay my deductable once....got to say this dealer has taken care of me man times :p although it could be bc my buddy works there too...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah my local dealer, if i drive up to the service side...the manager will tell me "i hope ur here to visit bc we're not warranting that car" im like o_O WTF...its a aftermarket warranty, u get paid for this work...not like the GM factory warranty crap...

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that would never happen at the stealership in my town, i drove approx 2 hrs to purchase my 'balt.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the extended warranty is awesome to have they replaced my entire power steering module which would have cost me God knows how much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais