Wheel Spacers

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not crap just not exactly recommended as they can cause unwanted results

they wear the hubs a litle bit. cars break dude so what. at least its not nitrous, youre not talking about the block here its a 200 dollar hub. sucks but whatever you gotta pay to play. not trying to be a dick but deal with it you guys are such wimps when it comes to pursuing something different. sometimes you gotta sacrifice shit to get what you want, and 5, 10mm spacers arent even going to do that. its when you get to 20, 25 with -3 degrees camber from stock that you have to worry about that shit.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're SC'ing you car, don't bother with the stock H/E. Just run a big front mount like OTTP's. You'll have cooler IAT's that way.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they wear the hubs a litle bit. cars break dude so what. at least its not nitrous, youre not talking about the block here its a 200 dollar hub. sucks but whatever you gotta pay to play. not trying to be a dick but deal with it you guys are such wimps when it comes to pursuing something different. sometimes you gotta sacrifice shit to get what you want, and 5, 10mm spacers arent even going to do that. its when you get to 20, 25 with -3 degrees camber from stock that you have to worry about that shit.

my rear end has -2.9* of camber.... Why you be hatin?

But i do agree, if you're going to mod, be prepared to pay. Repair bills really suck, but at least you know the limits now.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're SC'ing you car, don't bother with the stock H/E. Just run a big front mount like OTTP's. You'll have cooler IAT's that way.

word

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

imn sorry, -3 is not a lot at all. i am talking about -10 or so. people read shit about camber bunnies on nico forums and go bitching about it in much less extreme situations claiming itll do the same shit. even the guys with massive camber rarely have these problems. gah im fucking wasted, stop being wimps.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahah, nice mike. the 2.9 isn't practical, i'm just playing with you. I need to have some shims put in the rear to bring it to -1 on both sides. Got my camber bolts for the front, so i can get rid of this crazy positive BS.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get em from spc? i have them, on the machine theyre not so effective. ive adjusted them they claim to be +/- 1 degree i have seen .4 at the most. its a hunter machine with the crazy reflector shit i forget the name for it, but its legit as ****. anyway, just make sure youre on an alignment machine when you install those

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
im just saying that those 2.2s that have ported theirs was disappointed in the gains not that there wasnt any...not worth it

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotta keep in mind the head is not the same on the 2.2

BUT, they could also SUCK at what theyre doing. i just shaved everything and smoothed it out. worked like a charm.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
case310

Latest posts