Which should I get for Christmas?

I should get ________ for Christmas!

• Projector headlights (dunno which gen., tho)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Stage 2 kit (remember, she's just a DD @ the end of the day)

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah but once you go black....you never go back....

or something like that...lol

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I seriously need something for my lead foot; doing the speed limit @ <3000rpm, I tend to get about 29/30 mpg... but seeing as I'm always late to whatever event or simply going to work, I drive mainly 80+ and that leads to 25 mpg :(

lol u think that's bad I get 18 MPG in my ss/tc because of that type of
"i'm late shit i gotta push it to get to work on time" I've woken up 30 mins b4 work and made it on time thanks to some exceptional power/handling/braking/driver-ability lol and once ESC because i hit the brakes a little too hard and the back end got loose on these grip-less winter tires on dry pavement.

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

lulz... well, the only thing black on my car is my tint and my tires, haha.

Hm... wonder if someone would ever come up with color rubber for tires :D

they do make whitewall tires still, i've also seen redwall too, can't remember who makes em tho.

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol u think that's bad I get 18 MPG in my ss/tc because of that type of
"i'm late shit i gotta push it to get to work on time" I've woken up 30 mins b4 work and made it on time thanks to some exceptional power/handling/braking/driver-ability lol and once ESC because i hit the brakes a little too hard and the back end got loose on these grip-less winter tires on dry pavement

Woah... and I thought I was bad, lmao. It should take me 40 minutes to get to work (43 mile trip one way)... but I've made it in 23 minutes... without one single cop along the way. But 9 times out of 10, I'm about 10 minutes late to work every morning because I stop at McD's for a coffee, haha! Good thing I work alone the first couple of hours in the morning... I'd have been written up a long time ago.

But thinking about the Stage 2 kit, I could get to work that much quicker if I was indeed late, lol! But I need something more efficient than 18 mpg... my Z28 got 19mpg when it was throttle body!

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Woah... and I thought I was bad, lmao. It should take me 40 minutes to get to work (43 mile trip one way)... but I've made it in 23 minutes... without one single cop along the way. But 9 times out of 10, I'm about 10 minutes late to work every morning because I stop at McD's for a coffee, haha! Good thing I work alone the first couple of hours in the morning... I'd have been written up a long time ago.

But thinking about the Stage 2 kit, I could get to work that much quicker if I was indeed late, lol! But I need something more efficient than 18 mpg... my Z28 got 19mpg when it was throttle body!

ss/sc is capable of 40MPH on the highway with the right tune, i am hoping my ss/tc is capable of the same when i get a tune next spring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup