Which should I get for Christmas?

I should get ________ for Christmas!

• Projector headlights (dunno which gen., tho)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Stage 2 kit (remember, she's just a DD @ the end of the day)

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To pass up "ricers" or you can use it on your daily route. Imagine that you can use the power when you are entering a HWY on a onramp.

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hm... looks like I'll be getting OTTP Stage 2 kit for Christmas... sucks I have to send in my PCM beforehand... I'll be getting Terry to take me back and forth to work if the Z28 isn't fixed by then, damnit!

AAS G5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alot of the cars with stage 2 get better fuel economy than stock. Tune is better than factory.

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you go get a custome tune you wont really have any down time
Yeah... but instead of paying almost $300 for the kit & then getting a custom tune after receiving the kit from a local guy for $300... that's almost $600 that I don't really wanna spend. I'll just send in my PCM to OTTP and have them configure it to what I've already done to the car + the kit.
i vote for toilet paper
...you would. :p
Alot of the cars with stage 2 get better fuel economy than stock. Tune is better than factory.

I seriously need something for my lead foot; doing the speed limit @ <3000rpm, I tend to get about 29/30 mpg... but seeing as I'm always late to whatever event or simply going to work, I drive mainly 80+ and that leads to 25 mpg :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup