why do the admins/mod's part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
everyone just take a chill pill

:adminpower:

having fun is cool, insulting others is not. posting horrific things...not really cool..but i suppose if there is an NWS and a clearly labeled post then its ok.

we wont get ban happy, delete happy, or close thread happy without a reason, but you have to understand from our standpoint that when we get threads that seem to just cause trouble, and we may not know when the next mod/admin back on and dont want it to get out of hand so sometimes it gets closed.

If you have a problem with why something was closed, then pm someone, we may not know right away, but it isnt usually life or death that the answer is 2 sec away.
as for a reason, i agree, for any mod or admin that closes a thread, we need to post a reason, even if it is simple as "OP needs to stop causing problems thread closed" etc....then if somone has a problem we know who closed it :)

other then that...just get along and dont intentionally make our job harder...we do this in our spare time cause we want to, no pay, no anything, and when it starts seeming like a job it gets old...
so just get along, dont cause problems on purpose, and we will be good :lol:

any questions???? PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso