Will have 3-5 grand to play with this month for my 2003 ion 2.2

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do your research! hearing something is a bad idea is never a good enough reason to not look into it. learn about it and do the math yourself.

Aikidoshadow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go search around IF.
Piggyback's only control some A/F. There is a whole lot more to it than just that for a properly boosted setup that will be reliable.

aheroawakend

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the info im prob gonna sit down with a friend this weekend and take a few hours looking into it and what is most practical for me. Im looking to go to a stage 2 atleast. i may be fine with that im not sure I want a combination of looks and performance and over all to kinda show people you can put money into a car and do it right it will be fine and look fine and run good.
BTW how would this change gas miles would it go up or down? I cant actually wait this darn nice warm weather for april gave me the mod bug. I had a bit of one last year but not the funds to do it now I do.

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you even bother looking at the website I posted for you that has much more ION based info than this site does and will answer 99.999% of your questions?

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how about this? get some rota grids in 16x9 in bronze, +20 offset, wrap them in 205/55, wheel spacers if needed, nice coilovers like kw variant 2's and you'll still have money leftover! and of course...slam it! :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais