WTB - LSJ stock camshafts

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for most, money is on clear image
they may be able to get you something if you were to cruise down to the shop in your other chevy lol

w3rd :lol:

seriously though, they may have one made already, or could make one with a day or so notice, cruise down to grab it and drive back home :)

You mean they might go out of their way if I cruise down in my Silverado :lol:

I am guessing they aren't open on the weekends as I can't get out of work during the week.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You mean they might go out of their way if I cruise down in my Silverado :lol:

I am guessing they aren't open on the weekends as I can't get out of work during the week.
they may be there today, dan is working alot these days

and if not, maybe if they can have it done tues i could grab it from them and meet you at the border or something :)

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

mon or tues actually lol

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they may be there today, dan is working alot these days

and if not, maybe if they can have it done tues i could grab it from them and meet you at the border or something :)

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

mon or tues actually lol

Do you think maybe he wants a new GT-28 for a straight swap :rofl:

I will have to try to get a phone number for them.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
not sure lol
and btw, 425.251.0329

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

and there, ;)
maybe that'll put a small dent in helping pick up the new header :)

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure lol
and btw, 425.251.0329

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

and there, ;)
maybe that'll put a small dent in helping pick up the new header :)

I just saw that come in, thank you :)

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just saw that come in, thank you :)
no prob :) ive been meaning to do that since we were up there a few mo ago lol, just always thought about it end of pay period lol...got me thinking about it right after payday ;)

and like i said, after mel and i get those passport license things that we are getting, ill give some more in the way of blood, sweat and tears up there on it if you need :)

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no prob :) ive been meaning to do that since we were up there a few mo ago lol, just always thought about it end of pay period lol...got me thinking about it right after payday ;)

and like i said, after mel and i get those passport license things that we are getting, ill give some more in the way of blood, sweat and tears up there on it if you need :)

The blood and sweat I can use, the tears I have had plenty of. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

No answer at Clear Image :(

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The blood and sweat I can use, the tears I have had plenty of. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

No answer at Clear Image :(
and ya, tears not so much lol, blood and sweat i have plenty of for that car ;)

blast
maybe if you get ahold of him mon i can pick it up and deliver as far as the border tues

when are you guys tuning?

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and ya, tears not so much lol, blood and sweat i have plenty of for that car ;)

blast
maybe if you get ahold of him mon i can pick it up and deliver as far as the border tues

when are you guys tuning?

The camshafts are supposed to arrive on Wed/Thur so that means install the motor on Saturday and start tuning Sunday. :)

I will call on Monday to see what they say.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The camshafts are supposed to arrive on Wed/Thur so that means install the motor on Saturday and start tuning Sunday. :)

I will call on Monday to see what they say.
if all else fails i dont work next week sunday, so if they can get them by end of week i can deliver early sunday morning...hell, if i can get the id thing i can maybe pick up and bring it up sat after work :) or sunday lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais