WTB Map light

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for the map light that cobalts have that have a sunroof since they don't have a normal dome light. If anyone has one or knows of where I could find them that would be great. Also if somewith map lights could post a picture of them that would be great also. I couldn't find any pictures online.
I would like the whole assembly, not just the bulb. I need a whole actual map light assembly.

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well just the outer assembly really, I'm not worried about bulbs, the whole assembly is what I need so if you could post pictures of that, that would be great

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't any cobalts have a map light in the headliner? or are they just on the mirror?

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think the ones that have map lights are on the mirror, i can go to a junk yard tomorrow and pick you one up?

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah the mirror would be good if it is less than $20 that would be great, for some reason I thought cobalts had a light in the headliner too

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think the ones that have map lights are on the mirror, i can go to a junk yard tomorrow and pick you one up?

correct, and i got mine courtesy of Rentacar :lol:

i traded my mirror with no lights with my HHR rental :rofl:
DSCF3000.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso