Your next mod

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
what thats popo you wanna give me a ticket, here is what i think of that shit BAM BAM BAM x325443241

Yeah, just mount it in place of a 2nd exhaust tip with the tip still there to shoot thru :D Theres totally enough room in there for it I swear :party33:

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this is user error not equipment deficiency? If coilovers arent set up properly you may as well be driving a pogo stick or a land boat.

this is exactly how my car rides on the ksports, simply cause i dont know how to properly tune the coilovers

any help would be appericated

PoweredByLE5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since all i pretty much have left is interior and supercharging, i'm probably going to work on finishing my interior until i save up to SC cause i'm getting tired of my half assed interior gray and black haha

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
:facepalm:
this is why no one touches my car.

...........who better could u find to work on your cobalt up here? wait, let me answer that for u, NOBODY LOCAL TO ME HAS ANY EXPERIENCE WITH COBALT SUSPENSION ADJUSTMENTS, so again, let me ask you, who in the **** would u be getting to work on your car PENDING your unable to do so yourself because I certainly have no clue what i'm doing and would prefer someone EXPERIENCED to work on it...........well with the lack of EXPERIENCED cobalt owners up here I turn to the autocross and solo 1 crowd local to me who race almost every weekend at various events and have been doing so for many many many years. I would argue that these guys would be BETTER than someone who has done a little bit of suspension adjustments on various cobalts but no track experience. A comparable platform is another FWD Turbo car, so some of what he has done on his suspension MIGHT work for me, some of the principals are the same on any FWD car and since he has years and years and years of experience racing a fully track built/caged Turbo FWD car I tend to trust his judgement.

Again, explain to me how the **** am I making a bad decision having these ppl who have TRACK EXPERIENCE IN FWD TURBO CARS help me setup my ss/tc is a bad thing, cmon man, explain it...........what's that? you can't? maybe u should go back to fail.net asshole.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Since all i pretty much have left is interior and supercharging, i'm probably going to work on finishing my interior until i save up to SC cause i'm getting tired of my half assed interior gray and black haha

paint it all? ya? no? i've seen a few painted interior trim piece local to me, they look pretty good man.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup