Bad Dealership.....BAD!!!!

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their gonna get me a new bumper but I gotta pay for it (probably gotta pay for half of it)

I talked to the parts manager, the service manager, Mechanic (who did the work) and the parts guy who helped me out. The service manager and parts manager agree that it's the exhaust's fault. I haven't really talked to them for a long period of time so i haven't been able to bitch.... haha I will however bring that up with the General Manager because I know who he is. (they all know my mom since she used to be a District service manager and is now an Auditor for general Motors of Canada

dont be a bitch, wow reading this made me mad. grow a pair go in depmand to talk to the manager. that is a cobalt application. same fucking part. tell them to eat it. and get you a new fuckin bumper.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
who knows, all i know is i would complain until i didnt have to pay for a new bumper...they already taken the money for the installation

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont be a bitch, wow reading this made me mad. grow a pair go in depmand to talk to the manager. that is a cobalt application. same fucking part. tell them to eat it. and get you a new fuckin bumper.

This.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
shoot they eat bigger stuff than this nearly every week i suspect what 500 bucks cover the parts and paint

Revenant_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That exhaust should not have needed modification if Vibrant built it correctly.

However, the "tech" that installed it must have simply not cared enough to bother to make it fit right.

IMO, Vibrant should be paying for your bumper and the dealership should be installing it free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie