sway bars

KLRtuner

Reaction score
OK I got an 06 cobalt LS, im lookin at buyin the eibach sway bar kit. However from what Ive read, the kit works best when their springs are installed with the sway bars.

Does anyone have any input on this?

Im sorry guess i should have done a search first.

any infowould be appreciated!

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
its all good, ;)
their setup works best with SOME kind of springs, obviously they want you to get yours, but there are lots of different combos you could go with and each will give you a little diff reaction.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
From what I've read (no personnel experience whatsoever) the eibach kit gives the car an odd balance. No real idea though cause I havnt even seen the bars much less drove or rode in a car that has em. But any springs work with any sway bar set, just depends on how you want your car to ride.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach front sway bar will turn your car into an understeer nightmare. FE5 either 24mm(SS/SC) or 25mm(SS/TC) up front, OTTP Hardcore or street in the rear depending on intended use. Great balance, Time Attack tested and approved.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Eibach front sway bar will turn your car into an understeer nightmare. FE5 either 24mm(SS/SC) or 25mm(SS/TC) up front, OTTP Hardcore or street in the rear depending on intended use. Great balance, Time Attack tested and approved.

There we go thats what I was thinking of, its like 29mm isnt it?

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ive seen a set of eibach bars break before.

my set up is:
disconnected front bar
TTR rear bar
Ksport coilovers

i love my set up handles amazing

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
well i didnt do it willingly lol

my swaybar endlinks kept popping of so i said **** them and left them off..and now i actually like it like this, you feel more of the effects of the rear bar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup