sway bars

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much does eibach drop the car? i got ksport springs that drop the fromt 2" and the rear 2.5" and i have a TTR rear sway bar that is soon to be installed

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, you would have been better off replacing the endlinks with something stronger than stock. Why you would think it handles better without the bar is beyond me...

And don't bring up the Time Attack car, i know it didn't have a front sway. But i understand why.

explain plz

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach front sway bar will turn your car into an understeer nightmare. FE5 either 24mm(SS/SC) or 25mm(SS/TC) up front, OTTP Hardcore or street in the rear depending on intended use. Great balance, Time Attack tested and approved.

best answer ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not on the FE5 cars.

even the base model...you wont notice that much of a difference with the front changed out, not to mention the pain in the ass installation that will come with it...

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
even the base model...you wont notice that much of a difference with the front changed out, not to mention the pain in the ass installation that will come with it...
the install wasnt really too bad actually...and i will say that i noticed a big diff once switched to the ss/tc fe5

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, 3mm is a huge difference to the front swaybar. On a solid bar, most of the torsional resistance occurs in the outer portions of the bar. The material in the center of the bar does less and less the closer to center it is.

It's easy to understand, like torque. More leverage as you get further from the fulcrum or pivot point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup