05Turbo2.2's 2005 Cobalt LS Turbocharged

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to ccf xcob05x :p

Thanks!!!

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

267 isn't too bad.. I need to hit the dyno again.. so i can claim the top spot for 2.4's :):)

yeah, im not going to update my SIG with the new numbers until i can get a dyno video made and get the dyno sheet from my dad. The last thing i want is someone saying BS w/ out anything to back me up. So for now im just going to stick with the 258 until then. Plus my power band might change a bit once i get that vulcan turbo intake manifold on there.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

i like it, nice job

:dogpile:

Thanks!!

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea man i know what you mean.. about not posting up the numbers .. tahts why my sig just says old numbers lol because evne though i should be 280-300 it doesn't mean shit without proof lol

htown2200

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice car dude, it actually looks like a pretty good sleeper if you think about it. to the average person it will just look like a base cobalt with a body kit and tons of exterior accessories. but it has the turbo to back it all up :D

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
post pics of manifold on ;) will be sick when done, im not a fan of the faze stickers on there, or the tails, or the wing....would look sicker if you did w/out them, but to each their own...nice car non the less...

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

also do u have a catback on your car, last i saw it wans still running the small piping, u should run 2.5" all the way back...possibly 3"if you start getting closer to 300hp

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was always skeptical about the STS turbo system but i see it works. good shit. oh and Jn2 i was wondering whats wit the stripes? ive seen a few cars wit those

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
post pics of manifold on ;) will be sick when done, im not a fan of the faze stickers on there, or the tails, or the wing....would look sicker if you did w/out them, but to each their own...nice car non the less...

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

also do u have a catback on your car, last i saw it wans still running the small piping, u should run 2.5" all the way back...possibly 3"if you start getting closer to 300hp

i cant run the larger piping with the turbo in place of my muffler. if i go with larger exhaust piping it will cause more spool lag on the turbo. I have a picture that i snapped of the manifold here on the ship after the guys powder coated it red for me. Other then that, it will have to wait till i get back from deployment to see it on the car.

Last edited:

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that setup is cool man...i like how you pop the hood and it looks like all you have is a cold air intake...lol

it also looks alot cleaner than my engine bay

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
except that you can see the intercooler in the front, and in one of the pictures above you can see the charge pipping in the passanger side opening in the front bumper.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
case310

Latest posts