05Turbo2.2's 2005 Cobalt LS Turbocharged

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U P D A T E..........

My mom snapped some pictures of my stock bumers and the RK Sport lip kit after the fresh paint job from her local dealership. Enjoy.... for now

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

this picture here is for Jn2... the best i have for now

picture.php

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

this picture here is for Jn2... the best i have for now

picture.php

ah that one was yours, i saw it when it was being made :p i remember u requested the TB to be on that side bc you didnt want to rework ur charge piping...or something like that, crap they should of put the fittings on the other side like the production models...hmm...now u will have to extend ur brake boost hose x_x

Last edited:

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
o that manifold came out very nicely...too bad the fittings were not placed in the correct spot...lol.
ur fault jn2...lol

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
o that manifold came out very nicely...too bad the fittings were not placed in the correct spot...lol.
ur fault jn2...lol
lol not my fault, he didnt order from me, i think he went thru brian at the shop... i wonder why they put those on that side, now i will have to call them to let him know not to from now on :p i mean its not a big deal, the little fittings are fine, its just the brake boost one that i worry about, im actually going to see about moving those under the mani out of sight vs being on top in plain view...

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah... i would have had to get a new intercooler and relocate my windshield washer resivior. to much of a pian. so i requested it to be on the passanger side. BTW i also got a custom vinyl made in silver says VULCAN TURBO. Going to place it on manifold. The design looks pretty good too. when ever that shows up i'll post a picture of it on the manifold.

i was thinking the same thing about the vaccum connectors. where can i get elbows from to replace those so i can run the lines in between the runners and keep it neat.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

there were a few gouges in the metal so i had to strip it down a bit and throw some bondo in the gouges and re powder coat it. i didnt think the guys on my ship could powder coat that well but they proved me wrong.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice, fittings u can get at ace hardware ;) i recommend them for all your fitting needs

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

[/COLOR]there were a few gouges in the metal so i had to strip it down a bit and throw some bondo in the gouges and re powder coat it. i didnt think the guys on my ship could powder coat that well but they proved me wrong.

shouldnt of required repair...hmmm...so there were actual holes on the manifold? where were they located, and do u have any pics of them?

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ic looking forward to seeing that thing installed, should look hot...

Delta1.3

Reaction score
well look who it is. sup dude i havent heard from ya ina long time. interesting to see what ur build is undergoing...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts