2.2 Nitrous Cobalt

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
LS1Punk serves in the Military and is very smart actually. Everyone always uses horrid grammar on forums... Thank you for serving our Country LS1Punk!

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for serving. But that gives you no right to be a dick here because you don't like our cars or this forum.

If you don't like it you should not have joined.

Edit* Not aimed at you 2001CamaroSS

LS1PUNK

Banned
Reaction score
Seeing as how he's dead, that would be a task that I feel better suited for someone who lived with him.

God, you keep lining yourself up for failure. I see now why you decided to come pick on a forum for people who drive cars in the delta platform.

OK then How about Bill Gates, I came on this forum for a certain person since Cobalt Tom banned him for pretty much no reason. If u dont like me being here, GTFO. I could care less what platform u drive, I have a problem with the driver.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
U act like ur the only one out there that pays for everything by themselves, I'm 20 and have two cars that I paid for not to mention built as well. I'm sorry u have a small penis, take that up with Vince, I mean god!
your cruisin for a reban...

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

seriously...if you want to be here with another car that is cool, we dont mind...
BUT
do NOT come here to bash on the cars here..not needed
i banned "your buddy" cause he was being an all out dick...thats that, dont like it, you dont need to be here either

I did you the favor of unbanning YOU cause you hadnt really been that bad...dont start now..this is the ONLY warning you will get, period

LS1PUNK

Banned
Reaction score
your cruisin for a reban...

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

seriously...if you want to be here with another car that is cool, we dont mind...
BUT
do NOT come here to bash on the cars here..not needed
i banned "your buddy" cause he was being an all out dick...thats that, dont like it, you dont need to be here either

I did you the favor of unbanning YOU cause you hadnt really been that bad...dont start now..this is the ONLY warning you will get, period
:manos: :yourself:

is ls1punk and 2001camaross the same person?
:fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie