280k mcd led headlights almost complete

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got the lens's all cleaned inside and out with plast x and will wetsand and buff them once the lights are back together. So tommorow i will be putting the lens back on them.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Wow those are very nice.I like them.Id like to see someone do the LED's all the way up though.might be interesting.

it definitely would look cool all the way up but the lens wouldn't fit back on as it would be to tight. I still love the look of what im doing.

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool man, i always wanted to do this. my car's more function than form now though so it'd be silly.

yeah i hear ya. I got fe5 shocks/struts that are ready to go with my eibach prokit. Just need to get a rear sway bar and i should be good. After all this, im going to start building a turbo or supercharger kit.

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then lens were put back on today and everything went good. I put them in the oven at 200 degrees for 17 minutes which made them back together pretty easy. Went to home depot and got some 100% silicone premium waterproof in black. I am putting a layer of that around the lens so for sure it will be moisture free. Now im thinking i want to wire them to a switch so going to see about picking one up tommorow.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

do you think this would be a good switch to use.

pRS1C-4724926w345.jpg

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's a bit big i prefer flush mount switches makes it look so much cleaner and sometimes it may even look stock
312RJBTTT1L._SL500_AA202_.jpg

R1966ABLKBLKFS.jpg

APEXJRROCKERSWITCH1.jpg

Last edited:

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's a bit big i prefer flush mount switches makes it look so much cleaner and sometimes it may even look stock
312RJBTTT1L._SL500_AA202_.jpg

hey thanks for letting me know. Radio shack has this one you posted so im going to go pick it up. Make it look close to stock. Anybody know the best way to wire up the switch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie