Alberta Random Talk

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya it was alot of fun. got my best run of 16.1 one with just CAI and ported exhaust mani. mind you i could have broke into the 15's if i wasn't heat soaked and was launching the way i should have. kind peddled it a bit since i was 3 hours away from home.

*cough* 15.72 stock *cough cough cough*

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know. its all in good fun. seriously though i would have broke into the 15's if i wasn't 300km's away from home and was launching the way i should have. also i forgot to adjust my tire pressures at the beginning and by the time i realized it and adjusted them my engine was so heat soaked that i couldn't get back to the 16.1 that i did. made me soo mad.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
not much up here dude. been home all day again.

dood are u still at Mitsu? I hate to be the one to tell u(if i am) but Shag North apparently had another spot open for a lube tech, Justin was actually thinking about taking it but I knew he never would..........something to consider for you steve? or are u done with Shag? I wouldn't blame u at all.

Guys lets do a meet not this weekend but next weekend, even if it's a small meet with 5 of us, drive out to Canmore or something for an afternoon? I'm dying for a good long cruise and a meet of some sort again.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

dude. the snow can stay away for ever for all i care

I LOVE snow lol just not the -30 that comes with it sometimes

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dood are u still at Mitsu? I hate to be the one to tell u(if i am) but Shag North apparently had another spot open for a lube tech, Justin was actually thinking about taking it but I knew he never would..........something to consider for you steve? or are u done with Shag? I wouldn't blame u at all.

Guys lets do a meet not this weekend but next weekend, even if it's a small meet with 5 of us, drive out to Canmore or something for an afternoon? I'm dying for a good long cruise and a meet of some sort again.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

I LOVE snow lol just not the -30 that comes with it sometimes

You thinking Oct 5th????? Weekend?

If sooo anyone got a couch for me :) I'll come out for a weekend

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts