Alberta Random Talk

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah its all good with shag and i already knew about the job opening. and ya if i have the time and cash i'll be down with a cruise.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
You thinking Oct 5th????? Weekend?

If sooo anyone got a couch for me :) I'll come out for a weekend

:( my hide-a-bed is broken and it's really old to boot, most of my furniture in the living room only gets used by my cat for napping lol dunno if you'd like my cat he always wants to play when I'm sleeping. 1 bedroom ghetto apartment and a mostly empty fridge....if absolutely nobody else has anything better to offer I'm sure you could try to tolerate me for a weekend:rofl:

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve wat are u mexican? snow+car+winter tires=fun!!!! I can't wait for some snow to play with.

is today people drive with 3 season tire on canadian winter its worst than drive drunk.

we have a law in quebec for winter tire from 15 dec to 15 march. -30c 3season tire are bullshit and crap. everybody should drive with these type of tire and ebrake every single corner.:juggle:

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:( my hide-a-bed is broken and it's really old to boot, most of my furniture in the living room only gets used by my cat for napping lol dunno if you'd like my cat he always wants to play when I'm sleeping. 1 bedroom ghetto apartment and a mostly empty fridge....if absolutely nobody else has anything better to offer I'm sure you could try to tolerate me for a weekend:rofl:

Haha Yeah im sure I could Tolerate ya :) But 10 of us got together on the 4th in Saskatoon, had dinner, then went for coffee and we're working on a Sask Delta club...

Just waiting for the domain name to setup in a few days and then we're already talking of events/meets.. I know some of us are planning on coming out to Drumheller / Banff this summer for a club roadtrip

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
is today people drive with 3 season tire on canadian winter its worst than drive drunk.

we have a law in quebec for winter tire from 15 dec to 15 march. -30c 3season tire are bullshit and crap. everybody should drive with these type of tire and ebrake every single corner.:juggle:

Alberta is getting closer to adopting that law, we had 600 accidents in 1 fucking afternoon a few weeks ago, absolutely ridiculous!!!!!! BUY ICE RATED TIRES U FUCKING MORON CALGARIANS!!!! they won't listen tho:whymewhyme: when i can spin my ice rated tires in 5th gear at 70km/h i question how in the **** anyone gets around on 3 season FAIL tires.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Haha Yeah im sure I could Tolerate ya :) But 10 of us got together on the 4th in Saskatoon, had dinner, then went for coffee and we're working on a Sask Delta club...

Just waiting for the domain name to setup in a few days and then we're already talking of events/meets.. I know some of us are planning on coming out to Drumheller / Banff this summer for a club roadtrip

Well you might be in better luck than I thought if we did a January meet, I think I will be moving asap, it is 15C in my apartment, the heaters here blow nutsuck and I'm sick of this bullshit so a friend of mine and me are planning to get a Townhouse with a double garage for hopefully Jan 1st........with how cold it is in this damn place I will be pushing to make it happen much sooner.

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alberta is getting closer to adopting that law, we had 600 accidents in 1 fucking afternoon a few weeks ago, absolutely ridiculous!!!!!! BUY ICE RATED TIRES U FUCKING MORON CALGARIANS!!!! they won't listen tho:whymewhyme: when i can spin my ice rated tires in 5th gear at 70km/h i question how in the **** anyone gets around on 3 season FAIL tires.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Well you might be in better luck than I thought if we did a January meet, I think I will be moving asap, it is 15C in my apartment, the heaters here blow nutsuck and I'm sick of this bullshit so a friend of mine and me are planning to get a Townhouse with a double garage for hopefully Jan 1st........with how cold it is in this damn place I will be pushing to make it happen much sooner.

yeah my roommate doesn't understand housing.... He bought this house.. and supposely it was a fully serviced lot.... it wasn't.. then we got no gas so everything is run thru the electrical... It's a good thing his parents went and put the electric bill on equalized payments..... 260/month. But he tries to keep the house at +15C here thinking his bill payments will stay the same... :emotions122:

Then he goes out and gets some stupid ACN video phone,, where you need highspeed internet with 256kbps upload rating, Yet no phone line to the house..... So no internet of any sort and so He just wasted 600$'s on said phone... His step brother and I told him not too... :emotions122:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
yeah my roommate doesn't understand housing.... He bought this house.. and supposely it was a fully serviced lot.... it wasn't.. then we got no gas so everything is run thru the electrical... It's a good thing his parents went and put the electric bill on equalized payments..... 260/month. But he tries to keep the house at +15C here thinking his bill payments will stay the same... :emotions122:

Then he goes out and gets some stupid ACN video phone,, where you need highspeed internet with 256kbps upload rating, Yet no phone line to the house..... So no internet of any sort and so He just wasted 600$'s on said phone... His step brother and I told him not too... :emotions122:

ouch, sounds like alot of wasted money, I hope to find a new place sometime this week and start plans for moving in asap, it is bitter cold in this damn apartment and I really really am hating this place more and more by the day, fire alarms, i swear there is a crack dealer down the hall from me, crackheads and homeless ppl in the parkade...........yea it's time for a new place, with double heated garage and at least 3 bedrooms, hopefully something with a modern interior that's what we want.

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey good luck on getting that place mang. Me and my girlfriend will be moving into a mobile home on the 30th. Their purdy nice. I'd say go for one of them (but in a newer section of calgary) cause ours is 3 bedroom, 2 baths, and it would have came with a garage but we couldn't afford it with the garage so we dropped it to get the home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plea

Latest posts