Alberta Random Talk

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya but thats under abnormal circumstances which i already agreed is handy. and i never said i've never used my abs. its kicked in a few times on icy parts that weren't icy earlier that day and i used too much pressure. all i'm saying is a prepared driver will rarely and not solely rely on abs to stop them.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
all right all ready, gee listen nate i know you don't mean some of the things you say. all i am saying to you is refrain from putting your damn foot in your mouth. that way you have a less chance of pissing people off. enough of the tire conflict of alberta here. it is all good there is good arguements on both sides. personally i am sick of it. lol so i hope everyone has a great holiday if you are looking for me check my house plan on hibernating for a couple of days lol

But but.......my foot tastes so good, u know I like to chew on my foot.....I'll never stop chewin on my foot, never!!!!! lol

I'm sry I upset ya man, I just really enjoy a good debate but debates can turn sour very easy.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

a good driver should never activate the abs, i think in the 3 years i've owned my car i've activated the abs maybe 5 times.

Honestly I've had issues keeping my ABS from kicking on because of the brembos. The choices are very light braking, heavy braking, and very heavy breaking, and I hate ESC unless I am going fast on ice, tho even then I prefer ESC off because the slightest slip of the rear end and ESC kicks in trying to help u panic stop........I really hate it

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
all these assistance come from formula one. nice for R&D those race. who follow F1 racing

I want the rechargeable boost :) i mean really, that IS the next evolution of "Nos" we will start seeing them available on street cars with kits VERY soon I would imagine........hmmmm I bet there is ALOT of money to be made off this, something to invest in forsure!!!

reddeerspeed3

Reaction score
lol @ winter tire argument. i drive professionally for the oilfield, and i see lots of rockstars on the road all winter, driving 140+ on all season tires, mud tires, etc. i usually see them in the ditch not to far down the road as soon as they hit some ice. blacksmoke i'm assuming your a highway driver, and i'm glad you have the common sense to pull over when the roads are shit. i get to run tire chains lots on my trucks, but only off the highways, when the highways are that bad we pull over too.
i just passed a big wreck on hwy2 south when i was coming back from the mountains 2 days ago. it looked like 2-4 big trucks in the ditch, there was at least 5 heavy duty tow trucks there for recovery. and it was probably all caused by some idiot driver that spun out in front of the semi's because he thought he could drive in that shit (black ice w/ blowing snow) with all season tires.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice of you to join us reddeer. whenever i'm on the highway with my brother, we always pass people doing like 50 when the roads are decent.

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hate abs with a passion.

How many of you guys are comming to the western meet in SASKATOON!! this year..i know i am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso