Alberta Random Talk

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i love getting drunk

always a good time

so...........:( If don't don't drink I won't have a good time? I cannot drink anymore, not in this lifetime :(

What days are the meet this year? If it conflicts with any of my Solo 1 events I will not be attending the meet but I'd skip a Solo 2 event to come to the meet........I've missed it 3 years in a row now :(

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

how they call it ''sharck'' when braking it recharged. ..........

We need to make some Cobalt kits for it :D

I knew about it recharging when braking, I have actually heard I think it was Lexus now has part of that system on a Hybrid to recharge the battery, I can't wait to be able to use it on a track every lap for an extra top end boost.

Last edited:

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blacksmoke i'm assuming your a highway driver, and i'm glad you have the common sense to pull over when the roads are shit. i get to run tire chains lots on my trucks, but only off the highways, when the highways are that bad we pull over too.

Yeah im a multi driver :) Highway Driver, I see alot of drivers with more experience hit the ditch just trying to make a few more miles.....

I also do Off road, Alittle Rally and got tons of training...

Even get contracted out for Rural EMT / Bad Weather / Storm chasing.

Im also applying to become an Instructor for intensive situated driving aka "panic attacking" with the rcmp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso