Alberta Random Talk

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would like say a thx to alberta and his Equalization payments. In 2009-2010, six provinces will receive $14.2 billion in equalization payments from the federal government

Equalization payments involve wealthy provinces making payments to poor provinces

quebec will receive 60% of it. thx alberta

we are in big trouble here.

i hope wildrosealliance never win. we need a strong canada w/o a hole in middle and your $$$$.

let see your reactions

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i would like say a thx to alberta and his Equalization payments. In 2009-2010, six provinces will receive $14.2 billion in equalization payments from the federal government

Equalization payments involve wealthy provinces making payments to poor provinces

quebec will receive 60% of it. thx alberta

we are in big trouble here.

i hope wildrosealliance never win. we need a strong canada w/o a hole in middle and your $$$$.

let see your reactions

this is new? Alberta has been bailing most of the country out for years and years

jrmoto

Reaction score
so boys and girls, i am back. my ex had all my passwords and took my acct hostage lol. thx to a good mod by the name of wardzach i am back lol. so i see i didnt miss anything. just the usual disturbance. i seen i had some comment from some nate guy lol on my pics. hey bud you have the money i will do more lol!!!!! i had a pleasent surprise in my absence. i found out that glass masters is doing windshiels at 200. i felt that was a good deal. maybe i am wrong. i am sure someone will correct me.lol

n0xid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
woo, just found this forum. Hope its not down as much as css lol

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
so boys and girls, i am back. my ex had all my passwords and took my acct hostage lol. thx to a good mod by the name of wardzach i am back lol. so i see i didnt miss anything. just the usual disturbance. i seen i had some comment from some nate guy lol on my pics. hey bud you have the money i will do more lol!!!!! i had a pleasent surprise in my absence. i found out that glass masters is doing windshiels at 200. i felt that was a good deal. maybe i am wrong. i am sure someone will correct me.lol

werd up man, we gotta meet up b4 the trip to Red Deer on Feb 28th, I'm off Sunday/Monday and work afternoon/evening tuesday-saturday, tomorrow and this weekend i am moving back to my parents place for 1-3 months while i get back on my feet and so i don't lose the balt. Mark, PM contact info.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

woo, just found this forum. Hope its not down as much as css lol

welcome to the better cobalt forum :D, where in Alberta are ya from?

n0xid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edmonton, balt's on jacks parked for the winter though. Got a few things left to do for this year to it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts