Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude's downin my car and you guys get on me. wtf? lowering it and wheels huh? i hand made my entire exhaust other than the header. Tuned it myself too. no offense to FAST.
my bad....forgot to include the exhaust....but seriously...the amount of work into your car vs the amount into Fast's car does not equal IMO....ive watched the progression of his car....yours hasnt progressed as far YET...keep at it...keep doing what youre doing and if your truck is any example of the work and effort you put into a vehicle, i'm sure you'll blow us all away with the end result....and noones getting on you dude...i understand you have the right to be offended by what someone said.....but look where they are coming from....

Just some people on here need to hold there tongue
pot.....kettle....

Again not getting into this one.....lets just drop it and all be friends

but dad....he started it :rofl:

and i'm done....seriously....no disrespect to anyone....just my $.02

jerry rulez

Reaction score
my bad....forgot to include the exhaust....but seriously...the amount of work into your car vs the amount into Fast's car does not equal IMO....ive watched the progression of his car....yours hasnt progressed as far YET...keep at it...keep doing what youre doing and if your truck is any example of the work and effort you put into a vehicle, i'm sure you'll blow us all away with the end result....and noones getting on you dude...i understand you have the right to be offended by what someone said.....but look where they are coming from....

pot.....kettle....

but dad....he started it :rofl:

and i'm done....seriously....no disrespect to anyone....just my $.02

So what i'm gettin from this is if u dont have a supercharger or turbo, then don't apply??? Or NA's shouldnt apply??? Easy for all of you guys to say all this. Your car's not gettin put down, thats cool though, **** it

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what i'm gettin from this is if u dont have a supercharger or turbo, then don't apply??? Or NA's shouldnt apply??? Easy for all of you guys to say all this. Your car's not gettin put down, thats cool though, **** it

obviously^^^^^^^^^

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

obviously^^^^^^^^^

<----December 2010 COTM winner.....07 LT....NA :think:

done being dumb now?

i tried to explain it how i see it....but youre clearly either too pissed off or too thick-skulled to get it....so i'm done.....good luck to ALL this month....

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
<----December 2010 COTM winner.....07 LT....NA :think:

done being dumb now?

i tried to explain it how i see it....but youre clearly either too pissed off or too thick-skulled to get it....so i'm done.....good luck to ALL this month....

Glad u put your 2 cents in, very helpful

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

im a na and i didnt take offense

^^^^^NA and stock. Why would u take offense??

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh jesus christ,who cares?!?!?! your winning lol.I've put countless hours sweat blood tears into my car and your winning.You should be happy.I would.Any cobalt has the same chances at winning regardless of mods.it's people opinion on who's deserves it.Im just not gonna run anymore if it turns out like this.You took SFWG's comment the wrong way.Anywho,Im done ranting lol

Last edited:

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh jesus christ,who cares?!?!?! your winning lol.I've put countless hours sweat blood tears into my car and your winning.You should be happy.I would.Any cobalt has the same chances at winning regardless of mods.it's people opinion on who's deserves it.Im just not gonna run anymore if it turns out like this.You took SFWG's comment the wrong way.Anywho,Im done ranting lol

There's only one way to take it, that my cars not good enough. Which brings up another point, if i win cotm, whats that say about this site? not enough people on here???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson