Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it too late to take back my vote????.....i voted 4 him cuz his car looks almost exactly like mine....but now i dont think i want to vote 4 him anymore.......no1 is saying your car isnt good enough....i mean hell you are WINNING the poll???????

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it too late to take back my vote????.....i voted 4 him cuz his car looks almost exactly like mine....but now i dont think i want to vote 4 him anymore.......no1 is saying your car isnt good enough....i mean hell you are WINNING the poll???????

Not winning, WON. your car is stock, looks nothing like mine. But thanks for the vote

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
technically the poll is still open and I can change it.I voted for him too so if I change my vote and reddeads then ill win muahahahaha.lol jk congrats

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

I will not be running anymore either since everyone just argues about everything.I wont be apart of it.

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
:popcorn:

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

God, you guys make a big deal about this.
Jmesl8er won congratulations , FASTL61 there's always a next time.

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nah.Not if this is how it is.I dont care that I lost.I voted for him to win.I havent been on in ~8 months,but dont remember there being this much crying and bitching about COTM lol.So good luck to all the future winners.:)

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
It's the first time this happened :rofl:
I really hope you change your mind.

Last edited:

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it gonna b a tie lol poor steve tying w/ a na car for cotm

^^^^^^This is what started it all. I went thru all the other cotm threads. I did'nt see anyone being negative about the entries, why was I the first??? Fast's car is badass, run again. Sorry I brought everyone down

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

^^^^^^This is what started it all. I went thru all the other cotm threads. I did'nt see anyone being negative about the entries, why was I the first??? Fast's car is badass, run again. Sorry I brought everyone down

Thanks to all that voted This is neat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson