Bad Experience with Trifecta...Serious Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobizzle

Banned
Reaction score
Ok....let me get this straight. You got tuned, something went wrong and for some odd reason you couldnt get a hold of Vince but yet you still bash him without giving him a chance to fix it or help you with the problem? I have seen Vince fix problems with other people's tunes, work with cars that just dont want to work and help when help is needed. My car has been tuned by him and I have no problems. I was given the warning not to WOT it very often because of the automatic tranny. I took the warning to heart. If i have ANY problems with my car, I know its because of something I did (or chevy did).

And...Just because Jessie is your friend, doesnt mean he's mine. I do not have to be nice and talk as if he's cool. To me he's not. I respected him with the Aveo cuz he was cool but once he got the RL, the power went to his head and never left.

Just my little opinion about the whole shin-dig going on...its pretty low when you get on a forum just to start crap when the whole thing was over the other night. Just let it go. Nobody will always agree with you or anybody else. Everyone has their own opinions and for some reason ya'll cant accept that. Get over it and stop all the freakin' drama. Ya'll are worse than girls on PMS.

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so because you're a tech for cars that always break that means what for the situation.. newsflash... a tranny tune is SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT SHIFT FIRMER/ FASTER DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKUH FUCKING DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok....let me get this straight. You got tuned, something went wrong and for some odd reason you couldnt get a hold of Vince but yet you still bash him without giving him a chance to fix it or help you with the problem? I have seen Vince fix problems with other people's tunes, work with cars that just dont want to work and help when help is needed. My car has been tuned by him and I have no problems. I was given the warning not to WOT it very often because of the automatic tranny. I took the warning to heart. If i have ANY problems with my car, I know its because of something I did (or chevy did).

And...Just because Jessie is your friend, doesnt mean he's mine. I do not have to be nice and talk as if he's cool. To me he's not. I respected him with the Aveo cuz he was cool but once he got the RL, the power went to his head and never left.
Just my little opinion about the whole shin-dig going on...its pretty low when you get on a forum just to start crap when the whole thing was over the other night. Just let it go. Nobody will always agree with you or anybody else. Everyone has their own opinions and for some reason ya'll cant accept that. Get over it and stop all the freakin' drama. Ya'll are worse than girls on PMS.

wait..you mean somone acctualy got a power trip over a LSJ....a 210 horsepower supercharged car??

here lies his problem.

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
i would just like you to take a second and look at the bold sections. i hope you see the discrepancy (SP) that i also see. the plot thickens perhaps? holes in your original story??

sorry this happened quite some time ago, no no i had Vince at the Dyno tune day try and fix the trans tune after he put it on which was over a month before hand. After that had not worked and he didnt fix the issue, I had tried several times to get a hold of him like I said. When I didn't use my Phone, he would answer and he promised to meet up and make an appointment a few times that I did talk to him and fell through on it every single fucking time.So that's when I had made the trip down to Oregon to get my stock tune put back on.

If your wondering why my buddy Jeremy has my stock tune on his HP Tuners, I was originally going to have my car dyno tuned by someone else using his HP tuners way before I even knew who Vince was, well that never happened and no tune was put on my car before hand, and I found Vince somewhat locally so, if that is what your thinking that my friend messed my car up, you are wrong. He just had my stock tune saved for me when it was time for my Camaro to get tuned, and I never got back with him in that time to do so, and thought it would be just easier to tune my car with Vince instead of heading to Vancouver/ Portland area to do it.

Both Vince and my buddy Jeremy have HP Tuners ;)

And this is not related to Jessie at all...so I let that go, and I will let this go since I don't own my Camaro anymore(Maybe he learned from testing on our cars of what not to do,so Im letting this go now and am done with this thread, so you want to know what happened, a fucking 84 year old lady who wasn't paying attention and made a left in front of me, did this to me...So I am done now, sorry if I offended anyone... I don't care to respect people who **** me over like he did.

S7300325.jpg

S7300330.jpg

S7300332.jpg

Last edited:

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry this happened quite some time ago, no no i had Vince at the Dyno tune day try and fix the trans tune after he put it on. After that had not worked, I had made the trip down to Oregon to get my stock tune put back on.

If your wondering why my buddy Jeremy has my stock tune on his HP Tuners, I was originally going to have my car dyno tuned by someone else using his HP tuners way before I even knew who Vince was, well that never happened and no tune was put on my car before hand, and I found Vince somewhat locally so, if that is what your thinking that my friend messed my car up, you are wrong. He just had my stock tune saved for me when it was time for my to get tuned, and I never got back with him in that time to do so, and thought it would be just easier to tune my car with Vince instead of heading to Vancouver/ Portland area to do it.

Both Vince and my buddy Jeremy have HP Tuners ;)

i never once aquised your friend, i know about uploading a stock file..no moddifcations done

i just found it very very odd your story took two very different directions..seems like id remember something like that.

Cobizzle

Banned
Reaction score
wait..you mean somone acctualy got a power trip over a LSJ....a 210 horsepower supercharged car??

here lies his problem.

Yea...he went from "we're all cool with each other" to "zomg, i have a supercharger now! you guys are not cool anymore"...A power trip is all cool for a little while but his never went away, its gotten worse. Now he thinks he's better than the world itself.

Its a car scene. There will ALWAYS be a car better than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais