Bad Experience with Trifecta...Serious Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
i never once aquised your friend, i know about uploading a stock file..no moddifcations done

i just found it very very odd your story took two very different directions..seems like id remember something like that.

yea Im very tired from work and I should have been more clear on my statement. I ranted a little bit, I guess I feel better. You don't have to really tell him anything, He already really knows how we feel. He was a sponsor on our website and hasn't logged in ever since it happened. it wont change anything. The main point is that the reliability wasn't there when we needed it and it wasn't fair to blow us off like that. Maybe he is good at tuning 4 cylinders and maybe should stick with that. Not saying everyone has a fucked up car from him, just a few of us unfortunate ones.

Yea sorry my story was everywhere, thats just how I am, not a very consistent conversation holder lol , I always start to think deeper about stuff and then remember missed details later on and such...**** im tired. :sleepy10:

Thats why there is several edits to my post, cause I get lost in translation of trying to make my point sometimes lol...

Last edited:

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yea Im very tired from work and I should have been more clear on my statement. I ranted a little bit, I guess I feel better. You don't have to really tell him anything, He already really knows how we feel. He was a sponsor on our website and hasn't logged in ever since it happened. it wont change anything. The main point is that the reliability wasn't there when we needed it and it wasn't fair to blow us off like that. Maybe he is good at tuning 4 cylinders and maybe should stick with that. Not saying everyone has a fucked up car from him, just a few of us unfortunate ones.

Yea sorry my story was everywhere, thats just how I am, not a very consistent conversation holder lol , I always start to think deeper about stuff and then remember missed details later on and such...**** im tired. :sleepy10:

Thats why there is several edits to my post, cause I get lost in translation of trying to make my point sometimes lol...
not a prob, hopefully everything will be clear as day soon hahaha

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
Yea, well I would like to see my friends car get fixed for sure, but me, I got a new Camaro...so it won't matter for me, the relationship he damaged can't be undone...Could of had a very successful tuner for F-Bodies...He doesn't need to apologize, I wasn't exactly nice with my words, I just hope he takes this as a wake up call that people still remember what he did.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i can accept that

and you do have a nice car btw, needs to be a bit louder though hahha

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
My Z28

No Headers yet on my Z28
[yt]NEMI7xxadbQ[/yt]

With Headers
[yt]cCy5oniy7To[/yt]

[yt]PbQe5kQ_aXA[/yt]

Tis a shame that 4 cylinder can never sound like a nasty V8 rumble...the video sound quality is shit because it was off a digital camera, it was so loud though in person.

Just know Tom, your still on my shit list ;) I think, two people should go and kiss and make up...Thanks for the nice car comment, you have a nice economical econo box :)

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

ok so because you're a tech for cars that always break that means what for the situation.. newsflash... a tranny tune is SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT SHIFT FIRMER/ FASTER DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKUH FUCKING DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

One more thing...yes firmer and faster, not brutal neck snapping shifts that brake the tires loose on normal acceleration when the car shifts. and bang the transmission under the car and have loud banging from when the car downshifts and lock up the drivetrain in first when downshifting it to manual first.

Last edited by a moderator:

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
One more thing...yes firmer and faster, not brutal neck snapping shifts that brake the tires loose on normal acceleration when the car shifts. and bang the transmission under the car and have loud banging from when the car downshifts and lock up the drivetrain in first when downshifting it to manual first.

That sounds more like a tranny problem in the first place. Something that was there before the tune made it crisper.

But I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais