Black Interior w/ Sunroof... PICS...

bbrewbaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That really looks good.
I want to do my headliner and pillers also. Since they the only things not black on the inside.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I really want to paint my pillars and headliner black. damn being lazy lol

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used the same shit to do my seats,was hard and stiff at 1st but after sitting on them for a weeks it feels like it did before i sprayed it

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

they don't know... especially since I'm tuned... I just hope they can shift perfect... cuz I CAN..!

ill race you any day home boy,im a manual:D.my buddy had a 2.2 auto with FULL bolt ons, mounts and tuned and i still pulled him,I just installed the garrett turbo kit on his and now he runs 13.3's on 7 lbs of boost

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
K i got a question?? were can u buy this paint and did u have to remove your whole headliner cloth to spray it?? and did u have to remove any of your interior peices / pilars etc. ??

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
K i got 3 questions?? were can u buy this paint and did u have to remove your whole headliner cloth to spray it?? and did u have to remove any of your interior peices / pilars etc. ??

First. Fixed your post. :)

Second. Any auto store. Yes. And Yes. I painted everything from the dash up. It all came out of the car.

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all in a day's work. And not that hard. Just have some patience and common sense. The latter of the two is more important.

awsome!! ya i cant wait to black out my interior i was planning on buying some black leather racing seats but hell!! if i can just do this itll be alot cheaper!! and look good too

warrenb213

Reaction score
did you sand down the plastic trim pieces or did you just spray em? no clear?

curious as I'm thinkin about painting everything even the doors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson