Black Interior w/ Sunroof... PICS...

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awsome!! ya i cant wait to black out my interior i was planning on buying some black leather racing seats but hell!! if i can just do this itll be alot cheaper!! and look good too

DO NOT do your seats.

did you sand down the plastic trim pieces or did you just spray em? no clear?

curious as I'm thinkin about painting everything even the doors.

light sand to scuff up surface. Then sprayed it down. No clear.

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the same shit to do my seats,was hard and stiff at 1st but after sitting on them for a weeks it feels like it did before i sprayed it

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

ill race you any day home boy,im a manual:D.my buddy had a 2.2 auto with FULL bolt ons, mounts and tuned and i still pulled him,I just installed the garrett turbo kit on his and now he runs 13.3's on 7 lbs of boost

why wouldnt i be able to do myseats ??? this guy did??

harbran53

Reaction score
coats??

how many coats did you use and how long did you wait between coats. i have gotta say your set up looks sick, i have been thinking about doing this for awhile and you sold me on it....also did you use the same paint for the pillars that u did for the headliner

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why wouldnt i be able to do myseats ??? this guy did??

it won't last and you won't be happy with the results. Do it... just remember I told you so.

how many coats did you use and how long did you wait between coats. i have gotta say your set up looks sick, i have been thinking about doing this for awhile and you sold me on it....also did you use the same paint for the pillars that u did for the headliner

been over a year since I did but I think it was like 3-4 coats. I waited probably 10-15 minutes at most between coats. And yes, same paint for headliner and pillars.

iacobalt

Reaction score
Are you still happy with the way it looks? I have a black LT, sedan, that would really nice IF the interior was black, right now its gray, and it sux!

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope. I'm going to redo with actual black fabric. You can see where I touch my roof the most... sunroof button area is pretty nasty to me but I'm picky as hell...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie