cams

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am at 180.16, but that was with an 11 pt afr instead of 13, so i should be around 190-200...need to retune and dyno again

that is with full bolt ons, a tune, and a shaved cyl head

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well..ive been doing some research and comp cams has a nice little program that you can download...its called cam quest 6...you enter your engine specs and it will tell you what cam will fit best for the amount of power you are trying to make. its a free download. you can goggle it.. so after doing that it told me i could use either the turbo grind...or the blower grind...after looking at both...i will go with the blower grind as it will net me moar hp and tq. You can find the comp cams fairly cheap on ebay for around 400 bucks...just a heads up

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

http://www.compcams.com/Camquest/

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a question.What if I was to put in a stage 1 exhaust cam and leave my stock intake cam?Im only asking this cause im the dreaded 07 :/

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question.What if I was to put in a stage 1 exhaust cam and leave my stock intake cam?Im only asking this cause im the dreaded 07 :/

take your cams to a machine shop and have them cut them and press on the sensor from the original cam...i had some stage 2 comp cams before but they were not what i was looking for so i sold them...yes u might notice that i have an 05...but the head on the block is from an 07 so i kinda fucked myself...but theres always a way around the dam sensor..i dont even use the sensor...so i dont need anything pressed on as the 05 harness does not require it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso