Carbon Fiber m3 trunk lip, finished.....PiCs!!!!

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
some people are fans some are not, i personally think it does not look anything like an m3 or even a lip spoiler because its not molded into the trunk, kind of like an add on ontop of the trunk. neat idea but no go for me.

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks good on the coupes for sure. i cant wait to get mine. hoping to get it molded. maybe maybe not

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now the question is...will it increase its handling ;)

are you serious

this little thing have a big affect over 150km/h

they put that on M3, so i thing that work for it

this car can do 250 km/h. i dont know how much pressure it put on that at this speed.

it is very good looking.

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not. I just dont like it when people try to play up something its not.

Nice trunk lip spoiler

Well then quit trying to play your "grand prix mod" everytime an evo mod pops up.

what a joke

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

some people are fans some are not, i personally think it does not look anything like an m3 or even a lip spoiler because its not molded into the trunk, kind of like an add on ontop of the trunk. neat idea but no go for me.

Real m3 with non molded trunk lip

24fe3899.jpg

83ef81f7.jpg

I don't think there's an m3 with a molded trunk lip. I think that wouldn't look good

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes im the joke ceaser.

What does your car run in the 1/4 mile? or does your carbon fiber fly off at those crazy speeds?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

If you can call it a evo mod i sure as damn well better be able to call it a grand prix mod. DEAL WITH IT!

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My car is slow as **** and I know that. But practice what u preach "mod"

I'm just a guy having fun with some cf. But u seem to take this serious when it comes to mod naming.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

"well I did it first so it should be named the grand prix mod!!!" "waaaaaaa"

here's ur bottle. It's ok

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My car is slow as **** and I know that. But practice what u preach "mod"

I'm just a guy having fun with some cf. But u seem to take this serious when it comes to mod naming.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

"well I did it first so it should be named the grand prix mod!!!" "waaaaaaa"

here's ur bottle. It's ok

wow childish name calling? are you sure your 34 and not 12?

I never once said i wanted it changed. i dont give two fucks what you call it. Ill call it w/e the **** i want to call it. You might as well slap a GTR badge on your EVOM3COBALT.

Pull up to a local meet..with acctual car enthusiasts..start saying "this here is my evo mod and my M3 mod". yeah thats a good way to go spread cobalt loving rep to acctual car enthusiasts

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mod, u don't know how to read right? I didn't named this thing m3. It was the description on the eBay store. Go argue with them bro. And where do u see where I named called either so there's another where u can't read. :facepalm: and ur a mod?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie