Carbon Fiber m3 trunk lip, finished.....PiCs!!!!

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mod, u don't know how to read right? I didn't named this thing m3. It was the description on the eBay store. Go argue with them bro. And where do u see where I named called either so there's another where u can't read. :facepalm: and ur a mod?

You called him a baby indirectly. And just because the ebay auction called it that you have full right to name it something else as well.

Projekt one thing he is calling you out on is that for being a mod you are acting kind of petty about it all, while I agree with you on the "naming" issues you have you are supposed to "set the example" so to speak as a mod.

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yo cesar, u live in brooklyn NY. if i was in your place, every morning it ll be a stress to see if my car has been stolen. i hope you have a private parking lot

brooklyn is a hot spot for steal car. and your car is a lot Cf and look very good. on black market it means $$$$$$ just for your parts.

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'll set the example an stop this. Anymore butthurtness from anyone else will not be addressed by me.

Brooklyn ain't so bad. Plus I do have my own drive way with a security camera

Jackalope

Reaction score
The only M3 to my knowledge that had a molded on lip spoiler was the E46 M3 CSL the rest all used a lip spoiler exactly what his spoiler looks like. I had an E46 M3 and its spoiler looked exactly like this one. I'd sugest actualy knowing what kind of spoilers the M3 have before flaming him for his use of one on his car.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais