CCF hat

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
so i was at the mall with mel last night and i wanted a hat for when i go out and am not at work lol ( i wear the one from work cause its free, it says comcast...not too bad but i get tired of working off the clock :lol:). So we walked into the "Lids" store and saw they had a had embroidery machine!!! Talked to them for a few, and for 32$ got myself a black Flexfit hat (one of the ones without the adjusters, just the elastic band inside it) with "ChevyCobaltForum.com" in light gray lettering with red outlines and with a set of checkered flags crossed across the back. :) ill get some pics later, but its awesome!

was talking to them and they told me about a deal they run, we can get a group rate, where if we buy more then 12 hats at once we can get the embroidering on it done for free :D

so, ill get some prices together, but is anyone interested in some CCF hats????

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it was like a beanie or something but otherwise hats make me look like a retard. i think it's the girl thing or some crap

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off topic: I just noticed my car is the avatar for the ccf page on cardomain? How come I didn't know?

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

if it was like a beanie or something but otherwise hats make me look like a retard. i think it's the girl thing or some crap

I think hats make a girl look sexay!!

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds good to me. my dad runs an embroidery shop, im not sure what kind of hats or prices they have, but i could check an see. im not a fan of the trucker hats.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
sounds good to me. my dad runs an embroidery shop, im not sure what kind of hats or prices they have, but i could check an see. im not a fan of the trucker hats.
this isnt a trucker hat hahaha, this is a nice flexfit ballcap :)

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Off topic: I just noticed my car is the avatar for the ccf page on cardomain? How come I didn't know?

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

I think hats make a girl look sexay!!
i think it either rotates or its cause of the order she put them on the page in..not sure, im sure we can change that if you want though...

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this isnt a trucker hat hahaha, this is a nice flexfit ballcap :)

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

i think it either rotates or its cause of the order she put them on the page in..not sure, im sure we can change that if you want though...

No no I'm cool with that. In fact I'm honored to be the car for ccf avatar lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso