Charity Idea

thought

Reaction score
Seeing as how the mods at (so apparently you have to edit this).net shot down the idea of helping Rod out with his being screwed over on the RWD balt, I suggest we set up a donation thing on this site for him. Thoughts?

PS: It's VictoryRedSS, or this guy, if you don't remember:
http://www.victory-red-ss.ca/

Last edited:

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not per the rules of this site either

Donations - Posts asking for donations due to financial hardship or any other reason are not permitted under any circumstances. For any consideration for the site to endorse a project or rund raiser please PM admin.

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know. It's just funny. Not one other person had an opinion before the rules came in to question

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
idk i would like to help but at the same time, i dont get help with my build :'(

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
actually if you read the rules i made a provision in that
it says it right there in your quote haha:
For any consideration for the site to endorse a project or rund raiser please PM admin.

I have personally met rod...and although I personally would not mind posting his efforts, story, and fund raiser, I feel it is something that the site needs to decide on. He is about as selfless as possible and feels his project is one of the masses.

I will post up a poll after passing it by bryan and we will let everyone decide if its ok.
If it is decided...then you are not required, or obliged to help, it would just be listed.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The reason that rule is in place is to avoid it becoming a common thing. If one person gets a chance to recieve charity, why can't the other person? It becomes a major problem if we always allow things like this. Get what I mean?

thought

Reaction score
Not really.

Sites have rules for a reason. It's not to be mean, just avoids alot of other problems that MIGHT occur.

But she can PM a admin or mod to ask for one though.

No "she's" being mentioned here.

But yeah, in Rod's case, it only makes sense IMO. And I would hope mods at this site would be flexible enough to make decisions and not follow hard line policies. A poll would be nice, but I won't make it though - out of fear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso