Cobalt Headlight issue

michelsl

Reaction score
The head lights are coming on and off as they please and was wondering if any one could shed some light on this issue for me.
Thanks

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
the male/female connector, the blue ones, are probably loose. check them if so take some thick gauge wire and stick it in between the two

darklink991

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for 05 cobalt how would you hook up halos to be on during the day. Someone told me brown and black from the side marker, but arnt those the little ones behind the orange side marker.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
just figure out which wire is for the running lights, on the cobalt they are always on. i dont remeber which one it is

michelsl

Reaction score
the male/female connector, the blue ones, are probably loose. check them if so take some thick gauge wire and stick it in between the two

the lights are coming on when they dont need to is the problem not that they just go out its like the sensor is bad.

michelsl

Reaction score
it has the automatic lights but you can manually overide them and they still come on. does anyone no where the sensor is located

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
im not sure if your still under warranty i would just take it to the dealer. that sensor might be in the BCM/PCM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup