Custom intake and CUSTOM airbox mod

jonny_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao!!! Up until the injury.

I drive about an hr one way to work, and really just want something there. I know it will be up most of the time, but if i could fit in the console from my '98 z24 and have it look good then it would be gravy. Storage, and everything handy and not in the way.

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i understand that - i passed up a very clean truck for work partly because it didnt' have an armrest haha!

jonny_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i understand that - i passed up a very clean truck for work partly because it didnt' have an armrest haha!

Lmao! My last 3 vehicles had one, but one was a forx explorer limited fully loaded awesome truck, and then my z24. No this i don't know what to do with my arm.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The loaner Silverado that Chevy gave me while they're figuring out that misfire is huge and has giant armrests lol

jonny_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Big ass trucks with big ass armrests. Every one of those i see has some sort of beer im the cupholder. Normally busch, or coors light. Lol

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha! my f250 has 6 lol!

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

matter of fact, its perfect for two beers, two coffees, and two big gulps from 7 eleven lol!

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gotta have somewhere to keep the bottles when you're not mixing up a mojito :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie